Well we had our second team meeting where we began hashing out teams within the team... such as the Cooking Team, VBS Planing Team, Camping Trip Planners, and Hosts for future meetings. As always we had a great time, and it is awesome how all our personalities come together! We all brought Mexican dishes to pass, and I was amazed at some of the dishes! Some real work went into making some authentic Mexican food. I sense food will be a theme this summer as we meet. Our next meeting is just over a week away, and we are starting to feel the summer getting shorter. We have a lot of work to do, and I pray that we would organize and really pull together to get the VBS planned and all the meals figured out.
And now for the real news! We have started posting our photos on the Blog and you can check them out by following the new link at the left, "Meet the Team." Thank you for your continued prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment